February 19, 2020
Customer Service Representative Position Available
Laclede Electric Cooperative in Lebanon, Missouri is seeking a Customer Service Representative. We are looking for effective administrative and leadership skills in individuals who are also highly motivated to be successful. The successful applicant must have reliable and predictable attendance. An Associate Degree in Communication or Business is preferred but requires a minimum of GED or High School Diploma.
- Requires effective customer relations skills to interact with members, the public and coworkers in person, by phone, online, and in writing.
- Requires ability to become proficient in processing applications, deposits, membership fees, service orders, applicable rates and consumer records.
- Basic computer skills required including proficiency Microsoft Excel, Word and 10-key.
- Detail oriented and ability to multi-task proficiently. Must be punctual.
- Maintains confidentiality of all member information and documentation.
- Other duties will involve pickup and delivery of daily mail and bank deposits along with cashiering duties.
Laclede Electric offers excellent pay, including a benefit package of medical, dental, long-term disability, life insurance, business travel accident, 401K, and defined benefit plan.
To apply for this position, please complete an application and attach your resume (if desired). You may apply using any of these methods:
www.jobs.mo.gov or in person at the Missouri Career Center, Lebanon, Missouri
By Mail: Attention: Laura Gideon, Human Resources Director
Laclede Electric Cooperative, PO Box M, Lebanon, MO 65536
Please note: If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Laclede Electric Cooperative, please contact Laura Gideon at 417.532.3164.
Laclede Electric Cooperative is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
EEO AA M/F/Vets/Disabled