Please note that electric service will not be established until a Customer Service Representative contacts you.
To establish electric service at a location where no electric service has previously existed:
- Fill out and submit a Request for New Construction
- A customer service representative will contact you within two business days to begin the official Application for Membership process.
- Provide a copy of your Photo Identification
- Driver’s license, military, passport or state issued identification card.
- Complete Right-of-Way Easement
- Must contain a complete legal description of the property
- Signatures must be notarized
- Complete Security Light Agreement (if one is desired at the location)
- Pay membership fee and deposit.
- Meet with a Laclede Electric Staking Technician onsite
- Accounting Department will send an invoice
- Member must send required paperwork and invoice payment to Laclede Electric Cooperative.
- Right-of-Way needs to be cleared by member
- After all required documentation is completed, fees and deposit are paid service will be established in your name and a Work Order will be issued to construct your new service.
- An inspection will be required for all temporary services converting to a permanent service.