SmartHub is Laclede Electric’s free online bill payment system that also allows you to report a power outage and monitor your energy usage. If you are new to paying your bill online, you will need to create a SmartHub account.
If you are already an e-bill subscriber you do not need to sign up for SmartHub. Use your e-bill login information to access SmartHub.
Click here to log in to SmarHub or to create an account.
- Provides 24-hour access to your account(s).
- Allows you to pay electronically through a safe and secure environment.
- Provides current and historical billing information and payment history.
- Outlines energy usage in graphs.
- Includes a free app for your smartphone or tablet. Download it by searching for “SmartHub” on either the Apple Store or Android Market. Once the app is open, type in “Laclede Electric Cooperative” as the provider. The login information is the same for both the web and mobile app.
- Provides an easy way to report a power outage.
SmartHub – Pay Now
Click here to go to the SmartHub Pay Now site. No registration is required. Just use your billing account number and your last name or the name of your business to pay your bill quickly and easily.
Please note that Pay Now only allows you to pay your bill. Unlike the full SmartHub site, you cannot view your usage or report an outage.
Need help using SmartHub? Check out this list of frequently asked questions. You also may call Laclede Electric at 800-299-3164 during regular business hours to speak with a Customer Service Representative.