Please note that electric service will not be established until a Customer Service Representative contacts you.
To establish electric service at a location where electric service has previously existed:
- Fill out and submit a Request for Existing Location Form
- A customer service representative will contact you within two business days to begin the official Application for Membership process.
- Provide a copy of your Photo Identification
- Driver’s license, military, passport or state issued identification card.
- Complete Security Light Agreement (if one is desired at the location)
- Pay membership fee and deposit.
- After all required documentation is completed, fees and deposit are paid service will be established in your name.